JCR - Journal Profile
Each journal covered in the Journal Citation Reports has a Journal Profile page providing a comprehensive overview of related information and Key Indicators, allowing users to see multiple years' worth of data in a glance. Information related to the journal's publisher, location, and publication frequency, as well as other criteria relevant are presented at the top of the page beneath the title.
A journal's Open Access (OA) status is marked by the icon.
Key Indicators for each journal are displayed in the table that greets you on the Journal Profile. Many indicator values can be clicked, and a pop-up window will display the data from which that year's metric was calculated. Additionally, visualizations are also accessible by clicking Graph for any indicator of your choosing. The graph will appear directly below the table. Clicking on the hyperlinked year will allow you to jump right to that year's data.
Also included on the Journal Profile page, located directly below the Key Indicators table are sections for each of the following. Click any topic to see the information behind it:
- Source Data- shows the number of citable items in the JCR year.
- Rank - ranking information by year and Journal Impact Factor Percentile for each category in the JCR in which the journal is included as well as Essential Science Indicators information for Total Citations.
- Cited Journal Data - also includes Journal Cited Half-Life information.
- Citing Journal Data - also includes Journal Citing Half-Life information.
- Box Plot - displays Impact Factor information in box plots for each Subject Category in which the journal is included.
- Journal Relationships - data visualization based around the journal which provides a chord diagram for cited or citing data of the top twenty journals in the parent journal's network.
You can download information on the page by clicking which enables you to analyze and share the data you're presently viewing outside of InCites.
JCR = Journal Citation Reports
Journal Citation Reports® (JCR) offers a systematic, objective means to critically evaluate the world's leading journals, with quantifiable, statistical information based on citation data.
JCR - Impact Factor
The recognized authority for evaluating journals, JCR® helps users determine a publication's impact and influence in the global research community. Delivers quantifiable statistical data, based on citation data, on more than 8,200 science and social sciences journals.
כל הזכויות על התוכן שמורות לספרייה הרפואית. 2012-2016.